No matter how you look like, everyone should be able to feel and look beautiful in their rave attire. Festivals take away my doubts and stress that comes with everyday life and the last thing I want to worry about is my body image and how I perceive it. If wearing or not wearing makeup makes you feel gorgeous, do whatever you want! Love t-shirts? WEAR THEM! Love glitter? GO CRAZY! Electric Daisy Carnival’s mantra is “All Are Welcome Here,” and we strongly agree with it. Everyone should be able to find their home within the EDM community. Curves and everything in between are beautiful and no one should tell you otherwise. Go through our section of plus size rave clothing to find your perfect rave outfit today!
First stop: Bodysuits!
Bodysuits are great for the wallet because you only need to buy one item rather than two! I’ve gathered some of my favorite plus size rave outfits that consist of bodysuits for you this festival season! Starting from left to right, we have:
- Emerald Holographic Tank Bodysuit – These thicker straps will definitely help keep up your breasts, especially if you’re well-endowed. The Emerald color is definitely gorgeous especially if you’re going for the enticing Poison Ivy, embodying Mother Nature or embracing your inner dinosaur at Lost Lands. In addition, the high cut bodysuit attracts and compliments your curves.
- Pink Shooting Star Light-Up Sequin Mesh Bodysuit – Who doesn’t love pink and want to shine? This particular bodysuit lights up! Why worry about the way you look when you are literally GLOWING!? And if you’re not completely confident on showing more, this isn’t a high cut bodysuit and covers the more for your comfort.
- Bambi Confection Bodysuit – Not only is this fabric super soft, but it’s bright and colorful! The ruffles bring attention to detail in all the right places. It’s also not completely off the shoulder because we understand support is so important at raves whether you’re jumping, headbanging, shuffling or gloving.
- Lace-Up Gypsy Sleeve Bodysuit – Seriously… turn up the sex appeal in this bodysuit! The lace up detail keeps your breasts in place and highlights your best features. If you’re not too confident in your arms, it comes with these mesh flowing sleeves that complete the look for the goddess you are. Check out the white and aqua color we have as well!
- Pink Spiral Super Stretch Tank Bodysuit – Just like the first tank bodysuit, the straps are a huge plus! This particular bodysuit is also super stretchy without ruining the trippy pink spiral print. If you want to stand out in colors, we definitely recommend this bodysuit. The stretch fabric will also keep everything in place, especially if your abs aren’t going to be ready for the summer season. Don’t worry, we know they’re just taking an extra long hibernation.
Not feeling bodysuits? I understand more than anyone. Whether you feel your body is not proportional for a bodysuit or for me, I feel like I have too long of a torso for a bodysuit to fit, I love going the section of tops and bottoms to find the perfect festival rave outfit without worrying about the overall fit.
- Pink Off Shoulder Short Sleeve Top – Not only is off the shoulder on trend, but we also have it in other vibrant colors! In addition, if you’re not completely comfortable showing a lot of skin, this is perfect for you! It covers more than your typical bra and bralette.
- Mesh Tank – This mesh tank is perfect if you want to show some skin, but not completely. We all have our doubts so don’t worry if you aren’t ready to go entirely bare. Also, you can choose some super cute pasties to finish your outfit. Pasties are definitely accepted in the rave community and are encouraged.
- Velvet Gypsy Sleeve Top – Big fan of velvet? Love twirling around? This top in particular comes in many tie-dye color patterns and will catch someone’s attention with the wonderful flowing sleeves.
- Mesh Gypsy Sleeve Top – Just like the top above, we have the same concept but in mesh for the more daring ravers available in black and white. We wanted to accommodate those pasties lovers who wanted a sleeve, especially if you’re traumatized by those windy conditions from EDCLV 2019.
Everyone is BOOTYful! So let’s finally talk about some bottoms that will show off your best assets. Flaunt what your momma gave you or what you’ve worked hard for in any of these plus size rave bottoms.
- Black Mesh Gypsy Pant – Pants are definitely in season and the long slit lets your legs breathe while making a fashion statement. They’re also mesh so that your beautiful booty can be presented to the world. Love yourself proud in these pants.
- Lace-Up High-Waisted Shorts – These particular shorts are high-waisted and come in many patterns and colors for any rave outfit you have in mind this festival season. They are lace up so you can feel more comfortable about how tight and secure you make them.
- Foil Metallic High-Waisted Shorts – These shiny and metallic shorts are great for the any upcoming festival trends because you can use them constantly! The spandex fabric make them super stretchy for your comfort and since they’re high waisted, you don’t need to worry about feeling bloated.